Review Policy

Friday 8 July 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox (2)

Hosted by Kristie at the story siren.

So I said I wasn't going to post my in my mailbox weekly. But because I had quite a few books this week I thought well why not. So I think I may do it regular on a friday, a bit different to instead of sundays. This months I brought myself: 1) Crescendo By Becca Fitzpactrick. (Omg if you havent read this first book go pick it up now)


Books sent to me from The Chicken House. Huge big thank-you seriously so kind of you. 2) Princess Trap By Kirsten Boie. 3) Girl, Aloud By Emily Gale. 4) Rockoholic By C.J.Skuse. 5) Reckless By Cornella Funke. SO EXCITED TO READ THESE :) Thankyou Claire.


I got a book sent to me from Bloomsbury. 6) Jenna & Jonahs Fauxmance By Emily Franklin and Brendan Halpin. Thankyou Emma.


I then got sent from Charity herself Thankyou so much, her book 7) The geek girls guide to cheerleading. By Charity Tahmaseb and Darcy Vance. I also picked up some swagger bookmarks from her which I'll be soon giving away.


So thats all for my in my mailbox this week. What did you get?

- Kelsey xox

2 comments:

  1. A lot of great books! I got Crescendo not too long ago, but still haven't got to it.

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *new follower*

    Great books stash there, check out my IMM...

    http://muchlovedbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox_10.html

    ReplyDelete