Review Policy

Monday 15 June 2015

Stacking the shelves 15/06/15

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews

Stacking the shelves is all about the great books we have received over the week that's been collected to our book shelves. It also gives people chance to share books with others that they may not of heard of before, which they can then check out for themselves.
My wrap up of books has came late this week due to being busy but better late than never.

This is a collection of books I have brought over the last two week, due to being busy with college I didn't have time to do it last week. But that's just means more fun books to share with you this week :)

P.S I Love you By Jenny Han.
Saint anything By Sarah Dessen.
The Distance between us By Kasie West.
The Assassins Curse By Cassandra Rose Clarke.
The Pirates Wish By Cassandra Rose Clarke.
Off the page By Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer.

This week I decided to buy more cute, contempary books that I can read for the summer I'm most excited to The Distance between us heard nothing but good things about Kasie Wests writing. I also decided to buy Cassandra Rose Clarkes books because of the publishing house shutting down and I have heard they will be hard to buy soon, and I didn't want to miss out of books about pirates of course!

What did you buy or receive this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment